Miss Kansas Outstanding Teen
Official State Teen Pageant of the Miss Kansas Organization
Purpose: The purpose of the Miss Kansas Outstanding Teen program is to provide an opportunity for teens to win scholarships, develop poise, confidence, stage presence, enhance interview skills and speaking ability. Young ladies will also gain knowledge about volunteerism, leadership and community service.
Pageant Week: June 7-10, 2017 in Pratt KS.
- Must be a Kansas resident
- Must be female
- The following chart explains the age requirements.
(1) Eligible if the contestant reaches 13 years of age by the first day of the 2017 Miss State’s Outstanding Teen competition.
(2) This chart represents eligibility based on a potential contestant’s Age and Education. There are other eligibility requirements and rules including: Residency, Citizenship, Other Personal Characteristics, Contractual and Other Obligations, and any special requirements of the Local or State Organization. Refer to the current MAOTeen Application and Contract for Local and State Competitions for more detailed requirements.
(3) The last day that a local Miss Competition may be conducted in the State.
(4) In this case the contestant could also be a high school graduate or have received her G.E.D.
(5) In this case the contestant must graduate from high school or receive her G.E.D. by the end of the Spring 2017 school year.
All paperwork, official headshot and fees are due May 1st
$600 if paid by November 1st
$650 if paid after November 1st
Option Local Crown - $150.00
Entry fee includes: Lodging in residence halls, transportation during the week, meals, a tshirt, local Teen sash, competition experience, community and leadership development and training.
Please send registration fee to:
215 Cambridge Dr.
Pratt, KS. 67124
- Talent (1 minute 30 seconds)
- Lifestyle & Physical Fitness Sportswear
- Evening Wear & On-Stage Question
- Scholastic Achievement
- Miracle Maker (CMNH)
- Teens In Action
Portrait Requirements: Head shot only; no crown, black and white or color photograph. Photo release is required.
National Competition: The Miss America Organization hosts the annual Miss America's Outstanding Teen Pageant in late summer each year. Miss Kansas Outstanding Teen will represent Kansas in the national competition.
If you are interested in receiving information about competing in the Miss Kansas Outstanding Teen competition, contact us.