Miss Kansas' Outstanding Teen
Official State Teen Pageant of the Miss Kansas Organization
Purpose: The purpose of the Miss Kansas' Outstanding Teen program is to provide an opportunity for teens to win scholarships, develop poise, confidence, stage presence, enhance interview skills and speaking ability. Young ladies will also gain knowledge about volunteerism, leadership and community service.
Pageant Week: Early June in Pratt KS.
- Must be a Kansas resident
- Must be female
- Must be 13 year of age by the first day of the 2019 Miss Kansas’ Outstanding Teen competition
- Must not be over 18 years of age OR have graduated high school by the first day of the 2019 Miss Kansas’ Outstanding Teen competition
Local pageants entry deadlines and fees will vary. Contact the local director for more information.
- 35% - Talent (1 minute 30 seconds)
- 25% - Interview
- 20% - Evening Wear & On-Stage Question
- 10% - Lifestyle & Physical Fitness Sportswear
- 10% - Scholastic Achievement
National Competition: The Miss Kansas’ Outstanding Teen will represent Kansas at the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant in Orlando, Florida. The pageant typically takes place late July/early August.
If you are interested in receiving information about competing in the Miss Kansas' Outstanding Teen competition, contact us.