Miss Kansas' Outstanding Teen
Official State Teen Competition of the Miss Kansas Organization
Purpose: The purpose of the Miss Kansas' Outstanding Teen program is to provide an opportunity for teens to win scholarships, develop poise, confidence, stage presence, enhance interview skills and speaking ability. Candidates will also gain knowledge about volunteerism, leadership and community service.
Pageant Week: Early June in Pratt KS.
- Must be no less than thirteen (13) years old by July 31, 2021.
- Must be no older than seventeen (17) years of age as of July 31, 2021, unless the candidate is 18 years old and has not graduated from high school as of July 31, 2021.
- Must have lived, worked, or attended school, full time, for no less than 6 consecutive months in the State of Kansas
- Link to Contract
*Eligibility requirements are subject to change as new guidelines are provided by the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization
Local pageants entry deadlines and fees will vary. Contact the local director for more information.
- 40% - Talent (1 minute 30 seconds)
- 30% - Private Interview (8 minutes, with no opening or closing statement)
- 20% - Evening Wear & On-Stage Question
- 10% - Lifestyle & Wellness
National Competition: The Miss Kansas’ Outstanding Teen will represent Kansas at the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant in Orlando, Florida. The competition typically takes place late July/early August.
If you are interested in receiving information about competing in the Miss Kansas' Outstanding Teen competition, contact us.